Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Trouvez la bonne réponse:
1. I couldn’t used to the place.
2. I to being spoken to like that!
3. Before I started cycling, I go to work by bus.
4. Idrink coffee every morning but now I drink tea.
5. It’s taking me a long time to speaking Japanese.
6. I play tennis on Sundays when I was at school.
7. I like it now, but I .
8. I find it hard to the food in China.
9. I haven’t studied for ages but I’m finding it easy to get used to every day.
10. She used to fat but now she’s thin.
11. She isn’t used to in these conditions.
12. How did he get used to in this new company?
13. Did she go to the club when she was young?
14. We need some time to get used to in this country.
15. Sarah used to a doctor before she became a lawyer.
16. I’m not used to my car by hand.
17. I’ll get used to in Japan very quickly.
18. My uncle didn’t drink much alcohol.
19. There used to a lot of birds in this park.
20. It took him a while to get used to on a computer keyboard.