Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases avec ‘used to’ à la forme correcte:
- Slowly but surely, I (be) my new school – It was difficult at the beginning.
- It is difficult for Sarah to drive in Australia. She (drive) on the left-hand side of the road.
- When Claire was young, she (ride) a bicycle to school.
- People from Thailand usually (eat) spicy food.
- Computers (be) very expensive but now they are cheap.
- Simon (speak) English when he travels to Canada.
- When I was a kid, I (spend) a lot of time with my sisters.
- Tom (think) that he would never (live) in Paris.
- Paul (have) an Iphone, now he has a Nokia.
- It (not be) so crowded at the beach as it is nowadays.