Exercice vocabulaire anglais noms composés
Choisissez entre un nom composé de deux mots ou seulement un seul:
1. My mother grows all her plants in a (green house / greenhouse).
2. Don’t forget to put the dirty laundry in the (washing machine / washingmachine).
3. He got a (haircut / hair cut) last week.
4. You’ll need to update your (software / soft ware).
5. It has been a very dry summer, with hardly any (rain fall / rainfall).
6. I need to buy some new (tennisshoes / tennis shoes).
7. Would you like to learn how to play (beach volleyball / beachvolleyball)?
8. I’ll wait for you at the (bus stop / busstop).
9. Do you know how to play (base ball / baseball)?
10. Your plan has a lot of (draw backs / drawbacks).
- My mother grows all her plants in a greenhouse.
- Don’t forget to put the dirty laundry in the washing machine.
- He got a haircut last week.
- You’ll need to update your software.
- It has been a very dry summer, with hardly any rainfall.
- I need to buy some new tennis shoes.
- Would you like to learn how to play beach volleyball?
- I’ll wait for you at the bus stop.
- Do you know how to play baseball?
- Your plan has a lot of drawbacks.