to enter to leave
danger security, safety
EXERCICE 1 (FICHE MODÈLE A MODIFIER)
Comment traduisez-vous les mots suivants ? Choisissez la bonne réponses:
1. do =>
2. have =>
3. went =>
4. come =>
5. run =>
6. keep =>
7. sold =>
8. broken =>
9. met =>
10. slept =>
11. say =>
12. put =>
13. seen =>
14. swam =>
15. cost =>
16. got =>
17. build =>
18. knew =>
19. were =>
20. caught =>
Mettez les verbes au Past Perfect Simple:
- I/work →
- he/paint →
- we/listen →
- you/speak →
1. If you don’t believe me, try it ________!
2. They wanted to do it ________.
3. I blame ________ for the accident.
4. He broke his arm so he cannot dress ________.
5. I don’t know anything about ________.
6. I hurt ________ playing soccer.
7. My brother cut ________ shaving.
8. I love spending time with ________.
9. Sam got ________ in trouble.
10. Tina helped ________ find a job.
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
1. Le comparatif de well est
2. Le comparatif de good est
c) more good
3. Le superlatif de fast est
b) most fast
4. Le superlatif de amazing est
b) most amazing
c) more amazing
5. Le superlatif de badly est
a) most badly
6. Le superlatif de much est
d) most much
7. Le comparatif de grateful est
c) more grateful
d) most grateful
8. Le comparatif de early est
a) more early
9. Le comparatif de ugly est
c) more ugly
10. Le comparatif de happily est
b) more happily
Mettre ‘must + infinitive’ (pour parler du présent) ou ‘must + have + participe passé’ (pour parler du passé):
- Hiromi always does really well on exams. She must a lot.
- That woman drives a very expensive car. She must a lot of money.
- You must a lot before you gave your speech. It was really good.
- When Linda got home yesterday there were flowers on the table. Her husband must them.
- Where is my coat? I saw it earlier, so it must in this room.
- Tina couldn’t find her keys. She thought she must them at her office.
- It must hot outside. That man in the street is just wearing a tee-shirt.
- All my plants must dead! I forgot to water them before I went on holiday.
- Kelly is so late! She must the bus!
- There’s rubbish all over my garden! A cat must in the bin.
- Sandra has a huge library in her house. She must books.
- Oh no, I don’t have my glasses! I must them in the train.
- When Wendy got home, she found the ice cream had melted. It must too hot in the car.
- If you haven’t eaten all day, you must hungry.
- Martin and Sonya must very tired. They have a new baby.
- It must a lot in the night. There are puddles everywhere.
- Simon must happy. His girlfriend just agreed to marry him.
- What an amazing kitchen you’ve got! You must cooking.
- Quentin must all the cookies! There are none left.
- When I got up this morning, the kitchen was spotless. Sarah must it before she went to bed last night.
Complétez le tableau suivant:
Remplissez les cases avec les adjectifs suivants:
1. A man of great courage => A man
2. A night in which you could not sleep at all => A night
3. A person who cannot read and write => A/An person
4. A gift of immense value => A gift
5. An experience which you cannot forget => An experience
6. A person whom nobody likes => A/An person
7. A newspaper that comes out every day => A newspaper
8. A person who can read and write => A person
9. A person who is always quarreling with everyone => A person
10. A person who is never content with what he has and wants more and more => A person
11. A person who is good at finding solutions to problems => A person
Choisissez le pronom démonstratif qui convient:
1. girls are in my class.
2. oranges are very sweet.
3. I like color.
4. Where shall we hang paintings?
5. Can you help me carry boxes?
6. Are bananas ripe?
7. cats are beautiful.
8. were the best days of my life.
9. was an interesting story.
10. Can you help me clean room?
CORRECTION EXERCICE 1
|beautiful||more beautiful||most beautiful|