EXERCICE VOCABULAIRE ANGLAIS: LES TRANSPORTS
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Le corrigé se trouve en bas de la page.
Put the highlighted words into the correct column: ship | bike | plane | train
- I always get nervous just before takeoff and landing.
- Our cabin was fantastic and we could walk straight out onto the deck beside the pool.
- Passengers for Hastings must use the first three carriages only.
- I got a puncture on the way home and I didn’t have a pump with me so I had to walk.
- All the seats were taken and I didn’t want to stand so I went and sat in a first-class compartment.
- I had a seat right over one of the wings so I couldn’t see much out of the window.
- It isn’t easy pedalling up that hill on the way into work, I can tell you.
- Can you tell me which platform it leaves from, please?
Match each of these words with all of the words in one of the lists below:
car | bike | train | bus | boat
1. motor, speed, rowing, ﬁshing . . .
2. saloon, estate, family, sports . . . . .
3. slow, express, commuter, freight . . . . .
4. road, mountain, rg_cing, exercise . . . . .
5. school, airport, shuttle, double-decker . . . . .
Match the verbs on the left with a form of transport on the right:
6. ride a. boat
7. drive b. plane
8. fly c. bike
9. sail d. car