Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Complétez les phrases avec les mots suivants:
lifelong | mine | old | acquaintance | close | best
- I hear you work with Peter. Did you know he was a friend of ?
- I suppose Sandra is my friend. We ring each other most evenings.
- I’m going up to see some friends in Scotland next week. I haven’t seen them for over 30 years!
- I wouldn’t say he was a friend. We used to work together and we go for a drink now and again.
- I met Martin at university. It was the start of a friendship.
- I wouldn‘t really call Sam a friend. He’s just an I know him through Kirsty and Paul.