EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS POSER DES QUESTIONS (2/2)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Choisissez entre what, where, why, when, how pour former des questions:
- do you like best? Pizza or pasta?
- does Bill get up in the morning? (He gets up at 6am.)
- don’t you go by bus, Paul? (Because it’s too far.)
- hobbies does Tina have? (She likes music and tennis.)
- do they go to every week? (They go to the pub.)
- old is John? (He is 25 years old.)
- is Eric’s birthday? (It’s next week.)
- are my english books? (They are on the table.)
- are you doing at the moment? (I’m watching TV.)
- do the Simpsons live? (They live in Springfield.)
- is the weather like today?
- don’t you like orange juice?
- about a walk through the park?
- is my phone, Dad?
- do you like your tea?