EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS VERBES ING 2/2
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec la forme en -ing des verbes entre parenthèses. Pensez à mettre le verbe auxiliaire qui convient si c’est nécessaire, au présent ou au passé (is, am, are, was ou were)
- What are you doing there? I ___________ (write) a letter.
- => I am writing a letter.
- Can you eat without (open) your mouth?
- Tina is good at (paint) .
- he avoided the car by (walk) on the opposite side of the road.
- We arrived in Paris after (drive) all night.
- My boss decided against (postpone) his trip to Italy.
- There’s no point in (wait) .
- In spite of (miss) the train, we arrived on time.
- We often have a holiday in the mountains. We love (ski) .
- I hate (cycle) . I gave my old bike to my sister.
- I like (run) in the park, it’s good exercise.
- I prefer (swim) in the lake.
- Sam hates (shop) .
- My mum can use email, but she prefers (write) letters.
- Tommy likes (listen) to audio books when he is working out.
- My dad sometimes likes (watch) tennis on TV.