Complétez les phrases avec les mots suivants
beautiful wonderful careful thankful
careless harmless worthless powerless
1. Mom always said to be ________________ when crossing the street.
2. The spider that is on your show is completely ________________.
3. We are very ________________ for all the help that we received.
4. Last night’s sunset on the horizon was ________________.
5. I dropped my cell phone into the tub and now it is ______________.
6. Mark felt ________________ against the strong winds on the bay.
7. The musical the kids performed yesterday was ________________.
8. Suzy was ________________ and she broke mom’s favorite vase