Faites des questions avec les mots entre parenthèses:
- (you/dance) at the club last night?
- (she/do) her homework?
- (Sam/work) at the post office?
- (He/help) you with the cleaning-up?
- When (I/say) that?
Mettre les verbes entre parenthèse au prétérit à la forme nécessaire:
- We for Paris yesterday. (leave)
- My friend (travel) to Japan last year.
- I (live) with my grandparents when I was a child.
- We (work) the whole night.
- She (spend) the whole day working at the mall.
- We (play) video games for an hour.
- Our team (win) the rugby trophy last year.
- you not (receive) my letter?
- She (not know) what she was supposed to do.
- The dog (enter) the room when I was sleeping.
CORRECTION EXERCICE 3
- Did you dance at the club last night?
- Did she do her homework?
- Did Sam work at the post office?
- Did he help you with the cleaning-up?
- When did I say that?
CORRECTION EXERCICE 4
- Did you not receive
- did not know