Exercice conjugaison anglais: le présent
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse (utilisez ‘going to’):
- Sam (to collect) the books from the library.
- (we/to miss) our train?
- I (not/to sleep) in this dirty bed.
- When (you/to book) the table in the restaurant?
- He (not/to stay) here any longer.
- (the man/to steal) the wallet?
- My parents (not/to paint) the hall in pink.
- Why (they/to work) this Saturday?
- (you/to lay) the table?
- The players (not/to throw) the ball.
Correction exercice 1
- Sam is going to collect the books from the library.
- Are we going to our train?
- I’m not going to sleep in this dirty bed.
- When are you going to book the table in the restaurant?
- He is not going to stay here any longer.
- Is the man going to steal the wallet?
- My parents are not going to paint the hall in pink.
- Why are they going to work this Saturday?
- Are you going to lay the table?
- The players are not going to throw the ball.