Exercices anglais PRÉTÉRIT (2/3)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Mettez les verbes entre parenthèses au prétérit à la forme appropriée:
- He some pie for his grandma. (make)
- They (understand) why he did that.
- I (hear) this song this morning on the radio.
- We (speak) to them last week.
- She (spend) a lot of money to get this car.
- We (watch) TV for too long.
- My friend (forget) his girlfriend’s birthday.
- she (lose) some weight?
- She (give) him a nice present.
- When my dad (tell) this sad story, I (cry) a lot.
- Paul (choose) to study abroad.
- John always (keep) money in his pockets.
- We (drink) a lot of beer yesterday.
- I (sleep) on the couch last night.
- She (lend) her 200$.
Mettre les phrases suivantes au prétérit:
- We buy some food. →
- They catch a fish. →
- He crosses the road. →
- They do not sell cookies. →
- Does she play football? →
Correction exercice 1
- did / lose
- told/ cried
Correction exercice 2
- We buy some food. → We bought some food.
- They catch a fish. → They caught a fish.
- He crosses the road. → He crossed the road.
- They do not sell cookies. → They did not sell cookies.
- Does she play football? → Did she play football?