Exercice temps anglais:
Present simple ou present perfect progressif
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez le temps qui convient (présent simple ou présent progressif):
1. Wendy English for four years.
2. She Japanese and every day.
3. Wendy to a japanese school for two years.
4. The teachers there their subjects in Japanese twice a week.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec le présent simple ou le présent progressif:
- Wendy sometimes mangas. (to read)
- We never TV in the morning. (to watch)
- Listen! Sam in the bathroom. (to sing)
- My brother usually in the kitchen. (to help)
- My mum breakfast now. (to make)
- They often the kitchen. (to clean)
- Look! The girls home. (to come)
- Every day his father for a walk. (to go)
- I with my sister at the moment. (to chat)
- Mice cheese. (to eat)
Correction exercice 1
- Wendy has been learning English for four years.
- She likes Japanese and practises every day.
- Wendy has been going to a japanese school for two years.
- The teachers there teach their subjects in Japanese twice a week.
Correction exercice 2
- Wendy sometimes reads mangas.
- We never watch TV in the morning.
- Listen! Sam is singing in the bathroom.
- My brother usually helps in the kitchen.
- My mum is making breakfast now.
- They often clean the kitchen.
- Look! The girls are coming home.
- Every day his father goes for a walk.
- I am chatting with my sister at the moment.
- Mice eat cheese.