Exercices débutant anglais: FAIRE Des phrases négatives
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Mettez le verbe en gras à la forme négative (vous pouvez utiliser la forme contractée – ex: isn’t, doesn’t…)
Exemple: Sam writes letters. → Sam doesn’t write letters. OU: Sam does not write letters.
- Kate is nice. → Kate nice.
- This car makes a lot of noise. → This car a lot of noise.
- You wear pants. → You pants.
- They speak English. → They English.
- I am from Spain. → I from Spain.
- We are from Germany. → We from Germany.
- Paul draws nice pictures. → Paul nice pictures.
- I watch TV. → I TV.
- We play football. → We football.
- It is boring. → It boring.
- She cleans her room. → She her room.
- You ride your bike every weekend. → You your bike every weekend.
- Tina takes nice photos. → Tina nice photos.
- They open the windows. → They the windows.
- He buys a new Iphone. → He a new Iphone.
- I am late. → I late.
- She has a cat. → She a cat.
- I smoke cigarettes. → I smoke cigarettes.
- He sings in a rock band. → He in a rock band.
- I eat dinner at 8pm. → I dinner at 8pm.