EXO 5: anglais faux amis exercice
1. Our daughter is very , she cries whenever we scold her.
2. He claims that he has many in well-informed circles.
3. Every week,a famous reporter writes a for a women’s magazine.
4. Mary often to her bedroom to dream of a fantastic world.
5. I am going the facts !
6. In this village,there ‘s no school, which is a real for children.
7. I have to buy some before going to work.
8. He asked for some credit to buy a car.
9. At the moment I’m reading the of Winston Churchill.
10. Last Saturday, we a meeting on Bourget airport.
- Our daughter is very touchy,she cries whenever we scold her.
- He claims that he has many acquaintances in well-informed circles.
- Every week,a famous reporter writes a short story for a women’s magazine.
- Mary often withdraws to her bedroom to dream of a fantastic world.
- I am going to sum up the facts!
- In this village,there ‘s no school, which is a real disadvantage for children.
- I have to buy some office supplies before going to work.
- He asked for some credit facilities to buy a car.
- At the moment I’m reading the memoirs of Winston Churchill.
- Last Saturday, we attended a meeting on Bourget airport.
Les faux amis en anglais exercices
1. The end of this novel is pathetic !
2. This summer, his new passing fancy is kitesurfing.
3. I would like you to extend the deadline to pay my rent
4. In India we visited several factories where silk is spun.
5. The prisoner escaped during his transfer from the prison to the hospital.
6. The policeman caught a suspicious look at the man hanging on the parking area.
7. Please do you have some small change for a tip ? I have only my bank card!
8. My daughter takes her exam in June. She’s very stressed !
9. My rent is very high for a student like me so I share my flat with a friend.
10. In my village there is no bookshop. I must order my books online.