Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Complétez les phrases avec les mots suivants:
b. true friends
c. made friends with
d. met him through
f. friendly with
g. got to know
1. « How do you know Susan? » « Rachel and Peter me to her. »
2. « How do you know Paul? » « I Steve and Peter. »
3. I really enjoyed my time at university. I so many new friends.
4. People say that Philip is a bit reserved but I him quite well when we had to work on that report together.
5. We had a great time on holiday in Spain. We a nice couple who were staying in the apartment next to ours.
6. I didn’t know you were the people next door to us. I saw you there last night.
7. lt’s when you are having a difficult time that you know who your really are.
8. « Anna, can I introduce you to an old friend of mine? This is Zoe. We were at college together. » « Hi, Anna, to meet you. »