Adjectif ou adverbe ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec l’adjectif ou l’adverbe qui convient:
Exemple: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- Our new boss is very paid.
- The students sat in the classroom.
- The bar was so that they couldn’t hear each other talk.
- His third album is by far his most .
- Everything had been planned.
- Incidents like this are rare in our country.
- How are you today? Quite .
- The weather changed suddenly and turned .
- You need a change of diet.
- Oliver is a worker. He takes a vacation.
- I felt relieved to receive this email.
- She answered to the teacher.
- Could you please shut the door ?
- He accepted the invitation .
- Sam spoke to the crowd.
- Tina felt after she lied to her friend.
- It started to rain .
- Is she ill?
- The food here is .
- The old library was destroyed in the fire.
- hard / hardly
- extremely good