Complétez les phrases suivantes en mettant le verbe entre parenthèses à la forme qui convient:
- Paul (tell) me he was going to the party tonight.
- She (come) with me to the cinema last night.
- They (go) for a walk around the lake.
- He was (bite) by a dog.
- It (cost) me a lot of money to fix my car.
- She (shake) her head when she (see) the state of the kitchen.
- We (forget) to close the window, so we were (sting) by mosquitoes last night.
- He (spell) his name to the customs officer.
- The kids (spill) some Orange juice on the carpet.
- The burglars (flee) the crime scene.
CORRECTION EXERCICE 2
- shook / saw
- forgot / stung