Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases avec this, that, these ou those.
- Where are shoes you bought for me?
- is the first time I have ever seen an eclipse.
- apples were rotten so I threw them away.
- Just look at car over there!
- I’m so happy ! I’ll remember day for the rest of my life!
- ‘He sent me some flowers’ ‘ was nice of him’
- ‘I think books will interest you.’
- I’ll never forget moment when I broke my leg.
- On day, he was really sick, but he’s feeling better week.
- I like pink shirt, but I hate horrible trousers.
- Hello, is Matt speaking. Is Sarah?
- Look at children here, on the right. They look so happy.
- Look at mountains in the background, they are so beautiful!
- walls were built in 1650.
- Take a look at poster, over there!