EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS ORDRE DES MOTS
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Remettez les mots dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: green I bike my . → My bike is green.
1. before they friends used to be .
2. go often to how do you cinema the ?
3. do my after I dinner always homework .
4. how sisters got brother and have you many ?
5. does cooking Sundays on my sister the .
6. to always the take bus school we .
7. man hat with is the red who the ?
8. you speak who to did ?
9. lost bag before I my the yesterday day.
10. are make when people they sad I laugh .
11. movie enjoy did the you ?
12. was near the there a tree river .
13. one like do you which ?
14. around the goes the earth sun .
15. on are sofa my the parents sitting .
16. from you where are ?
17. now going am home I .
18. is raining it not .
19. you do live where ?
20. broke he glasses my .
- They used to be friends before.
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- I always do my homework after dinner.
- How many brother and sisters have you got?
- My sister does the cooking on Sundays.
- We always take the bus to school.
- Who is the man with the red hat?
- Who did you speak to?
- I lost my bag the day before yesterday.
- I make people laugh when they are sad.
- Did you enjoy the movie?
- There was a tree near the river.
- Which one do you like?
- The earth goes around the sun.
- My parents are sitting on the sofa.
- Where are you from?
- I am going home now.
- It is not raining.
- Where do you live?
- He broke my glasses.