EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS: FAIRE DES PHRASES NÉGATIVES
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Mettez le verbe en gras à la forme négative (vous pouvez utiliser la forme contractée – ex: isn’t, doesn’t…)
Exemple: Sam writes letters. → Sam doesn’t write letters. OU: Sam does not write letters.
- We watch TV in the evening. → We TV in the evening.
- Sam does the dishes every day. → Sam the dishes every day.
- She is very fat. → She very fat.
- The train arrives in the afternoon. → The train in the afternoon.
- We are ready to start work. → We ready to start work.
- I like coffee. → I coffee.
- I live in Paris. → I in Paris.
- She comes from Spain. → She from Spain.
- Kevin works in a bank. → Kevin in a bank.
- They get up at eight o’clock. → They at eight o’clock.
- We go to the cinema every Friday. → We to the cinema every Friday.
- You read the newspaper every day. → You the newspaper every day.
- He goes to school in France. → He to school in France.
- I have a shower in the morning. → I a shower in the morning.
- She drinks tea every afternoon. → She tea every afternoon.
- They visit their friends during the weekend. → They their friends during the weekend.
- You study English very often. → You English very often.
- It rains here in the summer. → It here in the summer.
- He likes spinach. → He spinach.
- She plays the guitar. → She the guitar.