Exercices sur les modaux en anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercice en anglais, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Rappel: les modaux en anglais sont:
- au présent: can, may, must, will, shall
- au prétérit: could, might, must, would, should
Choisissez entre ‘can’, ‘can’t’, ‘could’ ou ‘couldn’t’:
- I speak French. It’s my mothertongue.
- I take a holiday whenever I want.
- If I had more time, I travel around the world.
- I looked everywhere for my glasses but I find them anywhere.
- I go out tonight. I’m busy.
- I speak to you now or are you too busy?
- When I was living in london, I walk to work. I lived very near my office.
- I was very sick yesterday, I eat anything.
- I lift this box – it’s too heavy!
- I have something to drink? (demande polie)
- She is very tired because she sleep last night.
- She speak Spanish when she was a child, but now she has forgotten it.
- You go home now if you like.
- The library is closed. We go today.
- I go to the party, please?
- The lock was broken. I open the door.
- I run ten kilometers in my twenties.
- When you finish that, you take out the garbage.
- He phoned to say he come.
- We hear you. The music is so loud.