Exercices débutant anglais verbes ing 1/2
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec la forme en -ing des verbes entre parenthèses.
- What are you doing there? I (write) a letter.
- => I am writing a letter.
- We prefer (cook) our own food.
- My aunt is scared of (go) by plane.
- Tina is interested in (make) new friends.
- Paul dreams of (be) a famous guitar player.
- I should give up (smoke) .
- She are afraid of (swim) in the lake.
- I don’t like (play) poker.
- She is crazy about (sing) .
- Sarah is good at (dance) .
- We started (work) on this last week.
- They suggested not (keep) the money.
- Sam mentioned (stay) up late.
- The job involves (deal) with dangerous chemicals.
- Kevin finished (fix) the car.
- She practices (play) guitar every day.