Exercice débutant anglais its ou it’s
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
- it’s signifie ‘it is’ ou ‘it has’
- its signifie aussi la possession (son, sa, ses) pour les choses ou les animaux.
Choisissez entre its ou it’s:
- not my bag.
- Paris is famous for architecture.
- never going to work!
- What’s the time? ten past twelve.
- The company has lost licence.
- How are you? been a long time!
- I can’t find my phone, I think been stolen.
- A plane lost reactor when it took off.
- never too late to learn another language.
- Let’s go, time for school.
- The dog made way back to the house.
- Everyone knows that his fault.
- been snowing for 2 days.
- The town has lost half of population since 2012.
- going to take a long time to solve this problem.
- I’m interested in Japan and culture.
- Take an umbrella because raining.
- I think nice to have a girlfriend.
- The university is very proud of reputation.