Exercices débutant anglais: les erreurs fréquentes
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Les phrases suivantes contiennent des erreurs (mots manquants ou en trop, fautes d’orthographe…). Il peut y avoir plusieurs fautes dans certaines phrases. Corrigez-les !
- Tom is best student in the class. → Tom is the best student in the class.
- There is some books on the table. → There
isare some books on the table.
- He have a computer. →
- He has 28 years old. →
- Your funny! →
- Paul playing tennis now. →
- Probably he likes italian food. →
- What you are watching now? →
- Its raining outside. →
- Can we use there car? →
- Do you like her? No, I don’t like. →
- I’m afraid to the sea. →
- I’m a lawyer. So do I. →
- She goes every day to the school. →
- Do you have a bike? Yes, I have. →
- Where your parents live? →
- Is very sunny today. →