Exercice voix passive anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF, cliquez-ici ! Le corrigé se trouve en bas de la page ainsi que sur le PDF.
Faites des phrases au passif impersonnel
Exemple: His friends say that he is very shy → It is said by his friend that he is very shy.
1 – They think that he earns a lot of money.
2 – Tourists say that this country has incredible sceneries.
3 – This rock band is the best in the world.
4 – The police assume that the arrested man has killed a woman.
5 – Experts suppose that this painting belonged to Napoleon.
6 – They expect him to arrive soon.
7 – People believe that he lied in court.
- He is thought to earn a lot of money.
- This country is said to have incredible sceneries.
- It is said that this rock band is the best in the world.
- The arrested man is assumed to have killed a woman.
- This painting is supposed to have belonged to Napoleon.
- It is expected that he will arrive soon.
- It is believed (that) he lied in court.