Exercice anglais: les pronoms indéfinis
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la réponse correcte:
- I’ve heard . I must be deaf.
- can control us !
- ‘s saying that she was drunk last night, but I know it’s a lie.
- Is OK?
- She didn’t visit this week-end, she just stayed at home.
- Is there wrong with my hair?
- Take you want. It’s free.
- Did you see there?
- I have but admiration for people who can speak several languages.
- Don’t worry, I’ll find else to look after my dog.
- I heard a noise but there was there.
- She hardly ate for dinner.
- likes her because she’s very kind.
- When he spoke, became silent.
- When we travel, we always want to try new to eat.