EXERCICE COMPARATIF D’égalité ANGLAIS
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Construisez des phrases avec le comparatif d’égalité ‘as + adj + as‘ (les phrases peuvent être négatives !)
Exemple: Kevin weighs 80kg. Max weighs 80kg. (is/heavy) → Kevin is as heavy as Max.
1 – The red house is 50 years old. The green house is 50 years old. (is/old)
→ The red house the green house.
2 – Sam did not do well in the English test. Julia did better in the English test. (do/well)
→ Sam Julia.
3 – The impala runs 90km per hour. The cheetah runs 120km per hour. (run/fast)
→ The impala the cheetah.
4 – The first exam was difficult. The second exam was difficult too. (was/difficult)
→ The first exam the second exam.
5 – Roubaix is not very beautiful. Lyon is more beautiful. (is/beautiful)
→ Roubaix Lyon.
6 – Tina is 1.60cms tall. Sarah is 1.60cms tall. (is/tall)
→ Tina Sarah.
7 – Italy is 35ºC in summer. Croatia is 35ºC in summer. (is/hot)
→ Italy Croatia in summer.
8 – Paul is not very patient. Claire is more patient. (is/patient)
→ Paul Claire.
9 – My dad’s face was red. A tomato is red. (was/red)
→ My dad’s face a tomato.
10 – Kevin talks very quietly. Tom talks more loudly. (talk/loudly)
→ Kevin Tom.
- The red house is as old as the green house.
- Sam did not do as well as Julia.
- The impala does not run as fast as the cheetah.
- The first exam was as difficult as the second exam.
- Roubaix is not as beautiful as Lyon.
- John is as tall as Dave.
- Italy is as hot as Croatia.
- Paul is not as patient as Claire.
- My dad’s face was as red as a tomato.
- Kevin does not talk as loudly as Tom.